Topics Map > Career Opportunities
Application instructions: Apply online at www.sc4.edu/jobs. Unofficial copies of transcripts from all institutions attended, cover letter, resume, and 3 letters of recommendation are also required in order to be considered for position. These materials may be faxed to HR’s attention at 810-989-5577, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Faculty, Fall Semester 2017
Classification: Probationary Status, Tenure Track
Salary Range: $44,763 – $65,054
Excellent Fringe Benefits
Application Deadline: May 19, 2017
· Teaching assignments may include a full range of courses within the Biology discipline, with special emphasis in Anatomy and Physiology.
· Teaching assignments may include day, evening, weekend, off-campus, and/or on-line courses.
· Teaching responsibilities include teaching courses, maintaining scheduled office hours, advising students, developing curriculum, collaborating with members of the Biology discipline on matters related to instruction.
· Development and teaching of online course offerings is encouraged.
· Participation in College service and professional development activities.
· Community service is encouraged.
· Master’s degree or higher required in Biology or other Life Sciences discipline.
· All academic degrees must be from a regionally accredited college or university.
· Evidence of successful college teaching experience is required.
· Teaching experience at the community college level
· Experience teaching anatomy and physiology courses
· Experience and/or interest in using multi-media/new instructional technology in the classroom
· Evidence of successful development and teaching in an online environment.
Port Huron, Michigan, United States