Topics Map > Information Systems > Health Link
Windows 10 TCP/IP Reset
WiFi adapter sees available network, however will not accept tcp/ip address. Attempting to reset winsock and ip stack may resolve the problem.
1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and
then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
- Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.