Topics Map > Information Systems
Ricoh Scan Send Settings
General configuration settings. A guide for setting up a Ricoh multi-function copier/printer/scanner within the campus AD configured to support Office 365 service account. These suggestions are a general guide, the user must be familiar with configuring a Ricoh machine and working within the network protocols of campus Active Directory and Office 365.
Ricoh Scan Send Settings*:
1. See https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=293622 about submitting SMTP relay.
2. Note with two options for server setting, smtp. or relay. you may have to test both. Note, smtp.wiscmail.wisc.edu works on our Ricoh's.
3. Under settings set “SMTP Authentication” set to “ON”
4. Under settings set “POP before SMTP” set to “Off”
5. Under settings set “Reception Protocol” set to “SMTP”
6. Under settings set “Administrator’s Email Address” set to the service account primary email address.
7. Under settings set “E-mail Communication Port” , ours is set to port 110 on POP3 and port 587 on IMAP4.
8. Under settings set “Default User Name/Password (send)” for this entry input the primary email address of the service account and a password.
* This information is a basic outline lacking comprehensive details, if you are struggling with the configuration of your machine, please contact a Sr. Level technology support person within your department.