ECMS - Perceptive Experience issues in Google Chrome
This document provides steps to trouble-shoot the error "The requested resource was not found:" when using Perceptive Experience in Google Chrome web browser.
If a user receives an error message similar to that depicted below when trying to access a document in the Imaging system via the Chrome web browser, or or is unable to access previously accessible documents, the solution is often to clear Chrome’s cache.
To clear the cache in Chrome, please perform the following steps BUT beware you will lose cookies currently stored by Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the row of three vertical dots (also known as “More”).
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Click Clear data.