SoE Website Rollback Complete - June 5
Posted: 18:12:27, Monday, Jun 3, 2019 Expiration: 18:12:27, Friday, Jun 7, 2019
This document outlines the status of the website rollbacks for specified School of Education Departments on June 4. The status information reflects milestones completed during the process.
- June 5, 9 am: Rollback assessed. High level "SOE" redirect to "Education" completed. Rollback portion completed. Additional, specific follow-up with departments to be carried out, as needed.
- June 4, 4:30 pm: Rollback completion messages sent to all department contacts. Team is assessing overall rollback.
- June 4, 3 pm: Review of sites at rollbacked locations continues. Team member are tracking findings and noting any issues for follow-up.
- June 4, 2 pm: Rollback has been initiated on all sites, including main School of Education site, Dance and Theatre & Drama. Remaining notification emails have been sent to department contacts.
- June 4, 1 pm: Rollback has been initiated on all sites, except main School of Education site, Dance and Theatre & Drama. Notification emails are being sent to other department contacts, accordingly.
- June 4, 10 am: Notification emails are being sent to department contacts informing them of today's planned rollback.
-- School of Education: Brenda Spychalla
Created: 07:19:50, Sunday, Jun 2, 2019 (by Brenda S.)
Updated: 12:54:06, Wednesday, Jun 5, 2019 (by Brenda S.)