Topics Map > Eloqua > General
Eloqua - Logging in
Learn how to sign on to Eloqua, using the Firefox browser and your Net ID.
Note: Access to Eloqua must be granted by the marketing automation team. If you do not have access to Eloqua, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- You must use Firefox to access Eloqua. If you do not have this free web browser, you can download it at mozilla.org/firefox.
- Open a Firefox browser window and navigate to login.eloqua.com.
- Click Sign in with SSO or another account.
- On the next screen, type UWMADISON in the Sign in with your company credentials field. Click Sign In.
- You will be taken to a UW-Madison login page. Type in your NetID (no @wisc.edu needed) and your password. You may need to complete multifactor authentication with Duo.
- Once you have logged in with your NetID and authenticated, you'll be taken to Oracle!