Topics Map > Eloqua > Audience > Contacts
Topics Map > Eloqua > Audience > Segments
Eloqua - Creating a new Segment
Here's how you start a fresh segment.
- Navigate to Audience > Segments.
- On the Segments Overview screen, click Create a Segment.
- In the Template Chooser window that pops up, select Blank Segment.
- Retitle your segment by highlighting the words Untitled Segment (in the upper left corner next to the yellow DRAFT box) and typing your title. Then save your segment by clicking the Save button in the upper right corner and navigating to your user group folder.
- Start adding steps to your segment by clicking the plus sign and selecting an option.
Looking for next steps? You can add a previously uploaded Shared List to your segment. Find out more.