InterPro - BP Processes - Promo Proof Upload Form Instructions (PS/PD)
This document outlines the process for returning a reviewed promotional proof to the EPD Production Team.
To upload a reviewed PDF of the Promo Proof, and any replacement images or extensive review notes, use the Promo Proof Upload Form.
Each time you use the form, you will first need to grant access to Box.
A. Grant Access to Box
Note: If you are already logged into Box, you will be automatically redirected to step 4.
1. Click 'Use Single Sign On (SSO)'.
2. Within the Email Address field, type: [Net ID]@wisc.edu
For example: email@example.com (not firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Type in your Net ID and Password. Select 'Login'.
4. Select 'Grant access to Box'.
Complete the Promo Proof Upload Form
** indicates required form fields.
5. Program Director: Select the primary PD for the promo piece from the drop-down menu.Note: This choice determines who receives the notification.
6. Program Support: Select the primary PS for the promo piece from the drop-down menu.Note: This choice determines who receives the notification.
7. Course Number: Type in the appropriate course number.
8. Course Year: Select the year for which the course, series, etc. will start from the drop-down menu.Note: This choice determines which subfolder the Proof will got into in Box.
9. Who has Reviewed?: Check the box(es) for all who have reviewed the Proof that is being uploaded.
10. (Optional) Additional Emails for Notification: If you would like additional people to be notified of the upload, enter their emails.
11. (Optional) Comments:Sample text to include:
- Substantial copy revisions attached in this upload.
- Please use the uploaded images or provide iStock numbers for replacement images.
- Indicate preferred placement of photos, if applicable.
- PD/PS will submit feedback independently.Note: The original proof that you received is linked to from the 03 Proofs Ready for Review folder and the reviewed proof will be uploaded to the 04 Proof Markups folder, both within the Promo Material Development and Final Box folder.
12. Upload Files: Click the Select Files button at the bottom of the page and upload the needed files.For the Proof, use the following naming convention:[Course Year] [Course Number] [Type] Proof.pdfIf providing substitute images or substantial revised copy, use the following naming convention:[Course Year] [Course Number] [Type] Image 01.jpeg[Course Year] [Course Number] [Type] Proof Notes.pdf
13. Click Upload at the bottom of the page once the form is complete.
14. The EPD Production Team, PS, PD, and anyone indicated in step 10 will receive an email notification confirming a successful upload.