EPD Department Structure & Information
The Department of Engineering Professional Development (EPD) is an internationally recognized, financially self-sustaining academic department within the UW-Madison College of Engineering with an annual operating budget of $13 million dollars. The Department seeks to fulfill the university's commitment to the "Wisconsin Idea" by providing non-credit short courses, customized training, internet delivered distance degree programs, and technical assistance to practicing professionals in a wide range of technical disciplines. The department also provides outreach programs to industry managers, government agency specialists, and K-12 students related to technology management, implementation, and career development.
- We are a trusted resource that provides objective and highly-valued education for engineers and technical professionals.
- We remain committed to delivering quality technical information with experiential learning that leads attendees to be loyal partners as lifelong learners.For Ourselves:
- We seek to recruit and retain the best talent and provide an environment that inspires their passion and commitment to education.
- With trust and respect for each other, we apply an “exceed expectations” attitude in everything we do—working tirelessly to collaboratively achieve our mission and carry out our vision.
- Business Operations
- Credit Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- Document 60564 is unavailable at this time.
- Human Resources