EPD - Technology - How to Access the Process Safety Management Professional Online Examinations
This document provides an outline on the process for accessing and taking the online Process Safety Management Professional Examination.
The Process Safety Management Professional (PSMP) Examination will be administered online within a course site. Follow the steps below to gain access to and take the exam.
1. Set up your username and password.
- Please watch for a "Getting Started" email from email@example.com. This email will direct you through the process of activating your NetID (username) and password that you will use to access the online course site and exam.
- If you need assistance activating your NetID, please see Lifelong Learners (L3) - Enrollment Process and follow the first three steps of these directions.
2. Access and log into the online course site.
- Go to the Canvas Course Dashboard.
- Enter your NetID and password and click "Log in".
- Locate the appropriate Process Safety Management Professional course's Examination course site block and click on it.
3. Click on the Continue to Exam button.
4. Review the Instructions & Important Exam Reminders and EPD - Canvas - FAQ on Online Quizzes/Exams.
5. Choose the Exam link and begin.
6. Final exam scores will be released within 15 days.7. If applicable, your PSMP Certificate will be awarded within 30 days following the successful completion of your last PSMP exam.
Technical difficulties? Contact EPD Online Support.