Topics Map > EPD Instructor Resources > Course Materials
EPD - Instructor Resources - How to Create and Share Your Course Material
This document explains how you (instructors) will create and submit your course materials, in advance of teaching a Professional Development course for Engineering Professional Development (EPD).
Creating New Course Material
- Already have your material in a different template? No problem. EPD's Course Material Production Team can convert your existing files to our template.
- The course's ProgramIf you are ready to work on your course material before a link has been provided please let us know.
Reusing Past Course Material
Submitting and Uploading My New/Revised Course Material
1. The Program Director (PD) and Program Support (PS) for the course will provide you with a link and login credentials to the EPD Instructor Materials Upload Site, as well as an upload due date.
On or before the due date, you should navigate to the upload site and log in.
2. Upon logging in, you will have access to that PD's folder. Click the Upload File(s) button in the upper left corner of the screen.
Note: You will only have the ability to create a new folder and upload files. Instructors cannot delete or download files, as this functionality is reserved for the PD and PS, as managers of the folder.
3. Begin uploading files by either browsing your computer or dragging the file(s) to the page. Then click Begin Upload.
An email notification will be sent to the PD and PS.