Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Hiring > Recruitment
Divisional HR - Recruitment - Pre-Recruitment - Request Approval
The Hiring Manager should submit the completed Request to Fill (RTF) (this includes the position description), and screening tool for review and approval before submitting to HR. Review and approval is currently captured by obtaining the necessary signatures on the RTF Approval Form.
1) Verify that all pre-approvals have been completed
You can find information under pre-approval conversation. The approvals required will depend on the type of position that you are recruiting.
2) Download the Approval Form
3) Submit for Approval
- Send your approval form to approvers and attach the completed Request to Fill (Divisional HR - Recruitment - Pre-Recruitment - Create Request to Fill (RTF)) and Screening Tool (Divisional HR - Recruitment - Pre-Recruitment - Create Screening Tool).
- Each approver should sign off on the approval form and return it to the Hiring Manager.
- Approvers can sign by inserting a signature.
- Once all signature are collected the Hiring Manager will submit all materials to Extension HR for review.