Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.6 Financial Services
Topics Map > Supervisor Toolkit > 2.5 Contracts & Agreements > 2.5.4 Space Use Agreements (SUA)
Contracts & Agreements - Space Use Agreements (SUA) - UW-Madison FP&M Review & Approval
"Space Request" forms submitted through the SUA workflow that are fully approved by Extension will be sent to UW-Madison Facilities Planning & Management (FP&M). The Director of FP&M's Space Management Office will review and sign the "Space Request". Depending on the type, duration, and cost of the space use agreement, the Associate Vice Chancellor of FP&M may need to review and sign.
FP&M Review and Approval of "Space Request"
- Following Extension review and approval the document set containing the "Space Request" will be sent to email@example.com.
- The Director of FP&M's Space Management Office will review and sign the "Space Request" and contact Extension's CFO firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if necessary.
- The Associate Vice Chancellor of FP&M may need to review and sign the "Space Request" depending on the type, duration, and cost of the space use agreement.
- If FP&M determines they cannot sign off on the "Space Request", they will email the Extension CFO.
- The Extension CFO should notify those on the final approval email that was sent to email@example.com.
- If the "Space Request" is signed by all necessary UW-Madison signatories, the FP&M Leasing Office will send the fully executed "Space Request" to Extension's CFO.
- FP&M will contact Extension's CFO with next steps for the space use agreement when the "Space Request" is fully executed.
Fully Executed Space Use Agreements
- When the lease or space use agreement is fully executed, FP&M will retain the original copy in its principal records and will send a copy to Extension's CFO.
- The Extension's CFO should upload the fully-executed space use agreement to same document set that was used for the space request form and other documentation.