Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Travel

Travel - Business Travel - Get Approved for Out of Country Travel

Extension has a policy on out-of-country travel that requires submitting an out-of-country travel form for approval PRIOR to booking international flights or registering for international conferences (outside of the USA). You can find instructions below for submitting for approval.


  • This form is required for all out of country travel.
  • Submit the request form prior to booking international flights or registering for international conferences.


  1. Complete the Out-of-Country Travel Approval Form.
  2. Have your direct supervisor or Area Extension Director sign the form.
  3. Forward the form to the Dean's Office.
  4. The form will be returned to the traveler with the Dean's signature.
  5. The traveler should include the signed form as an attachment when they submit their eTER.
  6. The eTER involving out-of-country travel will be reviewed for the fully-signed form prior to approval.

Keywords:Out-of-Country,Travel,Approval   Doc ID:97795
Owner:Nathaniel S.Group:Extension Employee Handbook
Created:2020-02-10 14:21 CDTUpdated:2020-12-04 13:12 CDT
Sites:Extension Employee Handbook
Feedback:  0   0