Topics Map > Employee Handbook > Contracts & Agreements > General Signatory Agreements (GSA)
Contracts & Agreements - General Signatory Agreements (GSA) - Extension Review & Approval
Agreements submitted through the GSA workflow need two levels of Extension approval before going to UW-Madison Business Services. Submissions will first be reviewed and approved by the Assistant Dean/Institute Director indicated in the approval request. If the submission is approved it will be reviewed and approved by the Chief Financial Officer in the Office of Financial Services. If at any time the approval request is rejected, the Requestor will need to work with their supervisor to resubmit.
Note: These instructions must be completed by an Assistant Dean/Institute Director and Chief Financial Officer.
- Review Document Set
- Make Comments
Review Document Set
- Click the link to "Review the Request"
- You'll be taken to the GSA Approval Request. Select "Link to Documents."
Accept/Reject & Comment
- Clicking "Accept" will send the request on in the workflow.
- Clicking "Reject" will send end the workflow. The Requestor and Supervisor will be notified and will need to resubmit.
- Any comments you add will be sent along in the workflow.