Topics Map > Operational Support Resources > 4.7 Human Resources
Topics Map > Employee Handbook > 1.1 Intro to Extension > 1.1.1 Staff Directory
Administrative Support (Data Managers) - Roles & Responsibilities
The Division of Extension staff directory is maintained by Data Managers. The employees that the Data Manager maintains are determined by both their physical location and their institute or operational unit.
- The Extension Staff Directory content is maintained by a combination of Administrative Assistants, Administrative Specialists, and Administrative Managers.
- The individuals that maintain the staff directory are known as "Data Managers".
- A Data Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining Person and Appointment records in the directory.
- The employees that fall under a Data Manager's responsibilities are broken down by both geography (physical location) and unit (Institute/Operations Unit).
- The table below indicates the break down of Data Managers.
|Location||Agriculture, Natural Resources & Community Development||Youth, Families & Health||Operations|
|Campus-Based or Branded Programemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|