Upload the fully-executed (all required signatures are present) zero-dollar event contract to the SharePoint Fully-Executed Event Contracts library.
- Navigate to the Zero-Dollar Event Contracts SharePoint Site.
- Click "Upload Fully-Executed Zero-Dollar Event Contract."
- Click "Upload" and select the saved fully-executed contract.
- Upload the document to the library.
- Select the document that was just uploaded.
- Make sure the Details Pane is opened and click on "Edit All" properties.
- Fill out the required information:
Click "Save" once you have completed the required information.
- Name: This information will identify which contract is yours! Please use this format [County/Institute/Reserve] - [Last Name] - [Year.Month].
- Event Agreement Type: Select the type of contract.
- Outside Agency: Name of the outside agency with which the contract was executed.
- Zero-Dollar?: Select "Yes."