There are many tools in the Student Job Platform that you can use to manage your job postings. The Division of Extension only requires you to use the following functionality outlined in the instructions for managing job postings.
1) Send Letters of Regret to Applicants Not Moving Forward in Recruitment Process
- Review the Change Applicant Status training video under Manage Your Jobs.
- Review the Extension-specific instructions for changing an applicants status to "No Longer Considered" in the Change Status to No Longer Considered PDF.
- Send the notification email to applicants that are no longer considered through the Student Jobs Platform.
2) Manage a Student Job Posting
For more information on how to manage your student job posting (e.g. viewing applications, changing applicant status, scheduling interviews) please review the training videos and materials under "Manage Your Jobs" on the Student Job Platform website