Topics Map > Payroll/Benefits
This is a walk-through of how 9 Month Faculty and Academic Staff report their absences or no leave taken.
- Login to MyUW.
- Select the Time and Absence Module.
- The screen will open up the default Timesheet screen. DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING HERE!
- Select No Leave Taken from the left side of the screen to report No Leave Taken (instructions for submitting leave below).
- Select the radio dial for the month for No Leave Taken.
- You can view all submissions under View/Edit Requests. If you see submitted, that means that the Chair/Department Administrator still need to approve.
- To Request Absence, select Request Absence from the left side. From the drop-down, select the absence name.
Example: to submit sick leave, select Sick Leave (UNC).
Hours must be in 4 or 8-hour increments.
|Hours Missed||Leave Reported|
|0 to < 2 hours||0 hours|
|2 hours to 6 hours||4 hours|
|> 6 hours||8 hours|
Enter the information only in the highlighted fields.
8. If you need to cancel absences, select Cancel Absence from the left-hand side of the screen.
Any questions, contact the Department Admininstrator.