PMDP Academic and University Staff Review Process
Performance Management and Development Program
WHAT IS PMDP?
PMDP is the new system used for Performance Reviews for Academic and University Staff. A direct supervisor will be assigned to each Academic and University staff. The entire process will be completed online, with both the Supervisors and Employee's being important steps in the process. L&S is the first UW-Madison College to introduce this system and it went live August 2017. Instructions for Supervisors and Employees: PMDP Instructions and Webinar Training here.
To access PMDP you will need to go to MyUW, which is available on wisc.edu.
1. Log in to MYUW using your NetID and Password.
2. If this is your first time accessing PMDP, you will need to add the widget to your home page.
3. Search for "PMDP". You will see the below results.
4. Make sure you Add to Home.
5. Return to MYUW home page and click the Performance Management widget to launch the app.