Topics Map > Degree Completion
Topics Map > Training for Coordinators
GSTS - How to Download or Save a Student's GSTS Advisement Report
A guide on how best to download or save a PDF copy of a student's GSTS Advisement report. We have found that system re-formats the GSTS advisement reports when using the “View Report as PDF” button. Instead, the following instructions detail the best way to obtain a PDF copy of a GSTS advisement report.
As a reminder: the GSTS advisement reports include restricted student data and are being provided for your specific administrative purpose. As the recipient you are responsible for protecting this information and for understanding how students’ privacy rights apply under FERPA. For more information, see https://registrar.wisc.edu/ferpa-facstaff/.
1. Open the student's GSTS advisement report as normal (see this KB on How to run a GSTS Advisement Report).
2. Click the "Expand All" button at the top of the student's page to open all sections of the report.
3. Scroll through each section and click "View All" for any list of courses that more than 10 courses listed. This will ensure that when you save the report you will be able to see the complete list.
4. Right click anywhere on the report and select "Print".
5. This should open a pop-up window. In that window under the Destination field select "Save as PDF" and click the "Save" button at the bottom.
6. Choose the location on your computer where you want to save the PDF and click "Save".