GSTS - Community of Practice Agendas & Notes
This document provides information about what the GSTS Community of Practice is, how to join the Teams Channel, as well as agendas, notes, and recordings from previous meetings.
The intention of this community of practice is to create a space for people to share how they are using the Graduate Student Tracking System (GSTS), discuss common questions, issues, or challenges they are having, provide feedback and be involved in future project developments and improvements, and communicate with the GSTS project team about what type of information and support would be beneficial.
Announcements about Community of Practice meetings are currently shared with all Graduate Program Coordinators via email, but in between meetings we use Microsoft Teams to collaborate and ask questions. To join the GSTS Community of Practice Team follow the steps below:
- Open Microsoft Teams. Click Teams on the left side of the app, then click Join or create a team.
Go to Join a team with a code (the second tile), copy and paste the code 4tvwdk1 in the Enter code box, and click Join.
Previous Meeting Notes:
- December 1, 2022 - Meeting Recording
- July 12, 2022 - Meeting Recording
- October 14, 2021 - Meeting Slides
- April 9, 2021 - Meeting Slides / Meeting Handout
- October 22, 2020 - Meeting Slides
- May 5, 2020 - Agenda & Meeting Notes