131/Non-Pooled Tuition Program Requirements and Policies

This document provides resources on where to find the most recent policies regarding 131/Non-Pooled tuition programs.

The Graduate School is not the official campus authority regarding 131/Non-Pooled tuition programs. For in-depth questions surrounding these programs including funding landscapes, fiscal requirements, student limitations, and requirements for the programs themselves, please contact Academic Planning and Institutional Research in the Office of the Provost or refer to this KB: https://kb.wisc.edu/apir/98024.

Professional Degrees and Certificates, within the Division of Continuing Studies, also provides a Community of Practice for 131 programs on campus, along with a toolkit.

Should you have further questions regarding the creation or coordination of specifically Graduate 131 programs, you can contact Jenna Alsteen in the Graduate School.




Keywords:non-pooled, 131, AYC, advance your career, academic policy and procedures, pdc   Doc ID:86672
Owner:Jenna A.Group:Graduate School
Created:2018-10-10 12:17 CDTUpdated:2022-05-02 07:08 CDT
Sites:Graduate School
Feedback:  0   0