COVID-19 Graduate School Operations
In response to campus guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the UW–Madison Graduate School is continuing operations via email and phone.
Graduate School services are still available by email (preferred) and phone at 608-262-4322. Our most frequently used service email accounts are listed below. Staff are working remotely, and checking email and voicemail regularly.
- Academic Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions: email@example.com
- Data: firstname.lastname@example.org (For requests, use the data request intake form.)
- Funding: email@example.com
- Travel Grants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions and I20 processing
- Dissertation/thesis defenses and other milestone activities
- Paper enrollment change forms
- Paper grade changes
- Prelim and degree warrants
- Master's thesis deposits