Topics Map > Graduate Program Resources > Enrolled Graduate Students
Topics Map > Graduate Program Resources > Graduate Degree Completion
How to request an ewarrant
Steps for requesting a graduate degree ewarrant through the Grad School GREU and ImageNow
- Go to https://my.gradsch.wisc.edu/greu/sara.html and login with NetID.(If you get a “not found” message please email Max Coller at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added as a user)
- Search for one of your students by campus ID, EMPLID, or last/first name, and select the term for which you are requesting the warrant. Click “Search”.
- You will see a row for each plan that the student is enrolled in (e.g. MS 153L&S). Click on the student’s name for the appropriate one. Next you will see a pop-up window with various eligibility criteria, indicating “Yes” if the student meets the criteria and “No” if he/she does not.
- Click on the “Request” button. Login again with NetID. (If you are submitting several requests, you will only need to log in the first time.)
- A new window will open with the warrant request as an eform.
- Some fields will be auto populated from the information in GREU. Complete the rest of the fields on the form.
- You will see the same eligibility summary from GREU on the bottom of the eform.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen. It will take a few seconds, and you’ll get a confirmation page.
- The warrant request eform is now in ImageNow and is being reviewed by a degree coordinator at the Graduate School. You won’t receive an email until after a degree coordinator has approved it.