Topics Map > Campus Services > Backup & Storage > UW-Madison Google Apps
UW-Madison G Suite - Switching Between UW-Madison and Personal Google Accounts
If you have a personal Google account, it is important to recognize which account you are currently using.
Determining Which Account is Signed in
If you are signed in with your UW-Madison account, you should see your NETID@wisc.edu account name in the upper right. Additionally, a UW-Madison logo will appear on the page.
If you would like to switch between your UW-Madison G Suite account and your personal Google account, click Sign out in the upper right.
To sign in with your personal Google account, log in at http://google.com/accounts
To sign in with your UW-Madison G Suite account associated with your NetID, log in at https://apps.google.wisc.edu/
To access a UW-Madison G Suite account associated with your departmental Office 365 account:
- UW-Madison G Suite - UW-Madison G Suite Accounts vs. Personal G Suite Accounts
- UW-Madison G Suite - Log in
- UW-Madison G Suite - Conflicting Accounts FAQ
- UW-Madison G Suite - List of Available Consumer Applications
- UW-Madison G Suite - Benefits of Use
- UW-Madison G Suite - Transfer G Suite data to another Google account