Topics Map > Campus Services > WiscList
WiscList - Removing Many Members
WiscList provides a method to remove many email addresses from one or more lists at once.
- First, please see this document that describes how to search for members as an Admin: WiscList - Searching List Members and Administrators.
- Under List Members, select the checkboxes next to the members you wish to delete. You can also click on the checkbox in the upper-right corner of the table to select or deselect all.
- Click Edit Selected Members.
- A summary of the addresses you will delete is shown. Click Delete Members to continue. Please note it may take some time for the members to be deleted.
- A page indicating the results of the deletion will be shown. If there were any problems, they will be mentioned here.