Topics Map > Campus Services > WiscList
WiscList - Allowing Non-Members to Send to List
Follow the instructions in this document if you want to allow anyone to post to your list.
- Log in to WiscList Admin and navigate to My Lists
- Click on the list you want to work with.
- Set Posting Security to the desired setting:
- Anyone may post (including non-members): Anyone who knows the list's name will be able to send messages to it.
- List members may post: Only people who are either members or administrators of the list will be able to send messages to it.