Topics Map > Campus Services > E-Learning > Learn@UW
Learn@UW - Unable to Display XML Content
If the error message "The XML Page Cannot be Displayed" appears when attempting to view xml content, possible problems include:
- A referenced style sheet (.css) or document definition (.dtd) file is missing.
- The xml file, or files referenced by it, are improperly formatted.
- The xml file is out of sync with files referenced by it.
Try the following:
- Make sure any referenced style sheet (.css) or document definition (.dtd) files are available.
- Check the syntax of the xml and any files referenced by it.
- Make sure any file references match the file names.
- Make sure any referenced files are located in the correct course folders. See Learn@UW - Adding XML Files as Content to a Course.
- Upload the files to your course again even if you could not locate any problems. This sometimes resolves the problem.