Topics Map > Campus Services > WiscList
WiscList - Deleting a List Member or Removing List Administrator Privileges
List members and administrators can be removed from your lists using the WiscList Admin interface.
Delete List Members
- Log in to WiscList Admin and navigate to My Lists.
- Click on the desired list.
- Click Manage List Members.
- A list of the list admins and members will be displayed. Click the member you want to work with.
- Click Delete Member . You will see a yellow box with a message asking you to confirm that you want to delete this member.
- Click Delete Member to confirm. You will now see a green box with the message "Member has been deleted".
Removing Administrator Privileges
Follow this procedure to remove a list member's administrative privileges without deleting the member:
- Follow steps 1 - 4 above.
- Uncheck the boxes for "List Administrator" and "Bypass Moderation". This list member will no longer have administrative privileges.
- Click Update Member to save your changes. You will see a green box with the message "Member updated".
This table provides more information about the settings you will see while managing list members.
|Email Address:||This is the email address of the member. This must be a valid email address and will be verified upon form submission. List mail will be sent to this address.|
|Full Name:||The name of the member. This is displayed in administrative screens, but is not used in list mailings.|
|List:||The list you are working with is displayed here.|
|Subscription||This setting determines how the member will receive list mailings: Receive Mail, Receive Daily Digest, No Mail.|
|List Administrator:||If this box is checked, this member will have administrative access to the list in the WiscList Admin.|
|Bypass Moderation:||If this box is checked, the member will not be affected by any moderation settings. We recommend all administrators bypass moderation. This setting only applies if your list is configured to moderate messages.|
|Delete:||Clicking the Delete Member link will delete the member from the list.|