Topics Map > Campus Services > My UW-Madison
MyUW Madison - Service Description
This document gives an overview of My UW-Madison.
MyUW Madison provides students, faculty and staff at UW-Madison with an easy-to-use, secure gateway to online information. MyUW Madison offers an array of personalized services that can enhance instruction for students and faculty and boost productivity for staff.
Anyone with a valid NetID and password can access My UW-Madison from any computer, whether on-campus or off-campus, at my.wisc.edu.
For help logging into MyUW, please see MyUW Madison - Login, Access, and Troubleshooting.
Notable features of My UW-Madison include:
- Links to email and calendar, allowing users to communicate and schedule via their web browser.
- Access to news, campus events, weather, and campus links.
- Student access to Student Center, Canvas, and MyUW Madison Academic Applications (including Academic Navigator and Course Schedule).
- Employee access to HRS tools (including Time and Absence and Tax, Leave, Benefits, and Earnings statements).
- Ability to "customize" the page (drag and drop widgets, add favorite widgets, etc...)
The DoIT Help Desk provides support for My UW-Madison users who meet the following conditions:
- User has a valid NetID.
- User is accessing My UW-Madison with a recommended web browser. See MyUW - Recommended Browsers.
MyUW Madison is available to all UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff with a valid NetID. It can be accessed at http://my.wisc.edu/.