Topics Map > Campus Services > WiscList > WiscList Custom
WiscList Classlist - Edit or Remove Guest Members
Classlist administrators may edit or remove guest students and instructors on several lists at once. This document describes the process to edit or remove members. If you would like to manage all members on a single list, please review WiscList Classlist- Managing Members.
Search for Members
- Log in to WiscList Admin and click Classlist.
- You must first search for the member(s) you would like to edit or remove by entering either their name or email address in the search field above the Classlist table.
- Click Search List Members to search the lists you administer. Members matching your search criteria will be displayed on the following page.
- Choose the members you would like to edit by checking the corresponding box, then click Edit Selected Members.
Note: Only guest members may be edited using this method. Members imported from ISIS must be edited individually by clicking on the row.
- First, you must search for the members you want to work with by following the instructions above.
- Check the box that corresponds to the field you would like to change.
- Update the field as you desire.
- Click Update Members.
Note: It may take several seconds for your changes to be applied.
- Email Address: The email address for the guest member. An email address may only be used once on a list.
- Display Name: The name that is displayed in the WiscList Admin interface.
- List Administrator: Determines whether or not the member can make changes to the list.
- Subscription: Changes whether or not the member receives mailings from the list.
- Receive Mail: Member will receive all messages sent to the Classlist.
- No Mail: Member will not receive any messages sent to the Classlist.
To remove the guest members from the list, first follow the instructions above to search for the members you want to work with, then click Delete Members. It may take several seconds for all members to be deleted.