Topics Map > Campus Services > Electronic Lab Notebooks
LabArchives: Integrate with GraphPad Prism
GraphPad Prism (version 5.04 or higher) provides an integration with LabArchives that enables you to save GraphPad files directly to LabArchives. It also allow you to open and edit files already saved to LabArchives in the GraphPad Prism program.
- Ensure you have GraphPad Prism version 5.04 or higher installed on your computer.
- Go to https://labarchives.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/386/0/1003-graphpad-prism.
- Follow the steps described, selecting Login to LabArchives after clicking on the LabArchives option in GraphPad Prism.
- Fill in the fields in the screen that appears using your email address and temporary password from LA App authentication inside your LabArchives account, following the steps in LabArchives: Authorizing apps using your UW-Madison credentials
- Once this step is complete, you can select LabArchive It under the Prism File/LabArchives menu to save GraphPad files directly to your LabArchives notebook. To open a GraphPad Prism file that is already in your notebook from within GraphPad Prism, choose Open a LabArchives File under File/LabArchives in GraphPad Prism.
- The first time you save a GraphPad file to a notebook it is placed in an attachment entry in the notebook's Inbox. Use the move feature at the top of the entry menu to relocate the GraphPad file to the appropriate page in your notebook. The next time you edit this file in GraphPad Prism, it will automatically be saved to the same page in LabArchives, as a new version.