Topics Map > Campus Services > WiscList > WiscList Custom
WiscList - Contacting List Administrators
This document explains how to contact the list administrators of a WiscList mailing list.
Method One: Direct Email
You can contact the administrator(s) of any list by emailing the generic owner address for that list.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, where listname is the name of the list.
- For example: If the list's email address is email@example.com, you would email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the list administrators.
Note: The WiscList service team will never divulge the names or email addresses of a list's administrators.
Method Two: Use WiscList Admin
If you're trying to contact the administrators of a list to which you are subscribed, you can use the Contact List Administrators link in WiscList Admin.
- Log in to WiscList Admin.
- Click My Subscriptions in the left-hand navigational menu.
- You will see a table with all your lists. Click the desired list.
- Click Contact List Administrators.