Topics Map > Business Systems > Enterprise Content Management Service (ECMS)
ECMS - Creating Connection Profiles
During the course of troubleshooting issues with the Perceptive Content desktop client, it may be necessary to create a new connection profile.
Launch the Perceptive Content client.
At the login screen, navigate to Connection Profiles > Edit Connection Profiles.
Enter the following information:
- Name: Set as desired, e.g. "Production"
- Server ID: Enter the address for whichever server you are attempting to connect to:
- Production: imaging.services.wisc.edu
- Developer: imagingdev.services.wisc.edu
- Test: imagingtest.services.wisc.edu
- Server Type: Production (regardless of which server you are connecting to)
- Port Number: 6000
- User Name: As desired, typically "Remember last successful user name"
Click OK again to return to the login screen.
Under Connection Profiles, choose the desired connection profile and then enter login credentials.