Topics Map > Miscellaneous > General Information
Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 - How will Emeriti with paid appointments be affected?
Review some of the information below that may affect your change in license.
Emeriti who have a paid appointment (including zero-dollar appointment) will continue to receive a Faculty/Staff/Student license.
- Office 365 - Subscription/license types and affiliation changes
- Office 365 - What should I expect when I am no longer a Faculty, Staff, or Student?
- Office 365 - Your subscription has expired
- Office 365 - Backup OneDrive for Business data
- Office 365 - What version of Microsoft Office is affected by a license change?
- Office 365 - How will a license change impact the Office 365 license I purchased from the DoIT Tech Store?
- Office 365 - Preserving organizational data due to a position change or retirement