Topics Map > Campus Services > My UW System Portal
MyUW - Release Notes - 2017-03-07
This routine Tuesday morning MyUW release improved accessibility and updated links.
Affecting all MyUWs
- Updated most campus-specific theme link colors for accessibility and style.
- Clarified default telephony billing posture in the Web Conferencing app UI. This will be further clarified in a near future release.
- Removed the no-longer-necessary in-app message in Time and Absence about a workaround to access the Human Resources System Web Clock.
- Minor UI bugfixes.
- Improved accessibility in Preferred Name and Student Personal Information with ARIA labels.
- Noted in the UI a workaround for users who set a preferred name, then changed their last name of record (typically, legal last name), and then wish to change their preferred name again. This relatively common edge case is bugged. If this trips you up, you can delete your preferred name, wait a day or two, and then set a new preferred name. The preferred name UI now tells you this.
- Updated financial aid links.
- Updated purchasing resources links.
- Technical releases of part of Campus Course Guide, Classes Map, and the Student Center integration. These should have no user-visible effects.