Topics Map > Campus Services > E-Learning > Canvas
Engage - Add the Engage eText tool to your Canvas course
This document describes how an instructor can add the Engage eText tool to their Canvas course.
Not all instructors using an eText are using Engage. If you are using Engage, you must manually add the Engage tool to your Canvas course navigation menu.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to Canvas at canvas.wisc.edu
- Navigate to the course you are teaching that is using Engage.
- In the course navigation menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click the Navigation tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where hidden tools are listed.
- Drag the tool named Engage eText to the desired location in the course navigation menu.
- Click Save to save your changes.
If this process doesn't work for you, please contact the DoIT Help Desk:
If Help Desk staff are unable to resolve your issue, they will escalate your issue to the appropriate consultants.