Topics Map > Business Systems > Enterprise Content Management Service (ECMS)
ECMS - Introduction to Imaging Service Consultation & Development
This document provides an introduction to Imaging Service Consultation & Development
Introduction to Imaging Service Consultation & Development
If you have an existing Imaging implementation and need additional features, you may can engage with Imaging for Consulting & Development services.
Note: If you do NOT have an existing Imaging implementation and are looking for information on how to begin the Imaging onboarding process please go here.
Imaging Consultation & Development is available to users with existing Imaging implementations that have additional needs. For UW-Madison Schools, Colleges and Divisions; UW-Milwaukee; UW-Extension FLEX.
- Possible areas of new Imaging development for existing Imaging users might be:
- Complex workflow and/or Business Analysis and Implementation
- Additional set(s) of related documents
- Batch Document import
- ERP integration using Integration Server
- Custom scripting
- Expansion of partnerships across campus using the Imaging service
- Custom Business Insight reports
- For UW-Madison Schools, Colleges and Divisions the basic service is funded by campus, but some additional costs will be incurred by the customer. Depending on the situation these can include:
- Onboarding business process and requirement analysis
- Project management for the implementation
- Vendor consultation
- Costs of scanner hardware and licenses
- Bulk 3rd party scanning of existing files
- UW-Milwaukee and UW-Extension FLEX will be charged time and materials for Imaging Development.
- Submit a new work request for Imaging consulting and development at https://webforms.imaging.wisc.edu/ecms-new-work-request/