Topics Map > Campus Services > Course Search and Enroll
Course Search & Enroll - Save a Course for Later Enrollment
An overview and step-by-step guide to saving a course for later enrollment using Course Search & Enroll.
Use the Saved for later feature of Course Search & Enroll to bookmark courses that are of interest to you for later terms.
Saved courses don’t include term-specific class section information like instructor name or day and time taught.
- In the main course panel, click the "Save for later" button on the top right corner.
- View your saved courses in the “My Courses” tab.
Enrolling in a "saved" course
- Confirm that your desired term is selected.
- In the Saved for later list, select the checkbox next to the course's title.
- Select the "Add to cart" button.
- Go to your cart and proceed with the steps to add and enroll in classes.
- For more information about enrolling, see Course Search & Enroll - Add & Enroll in Classes.