Former Employee Access to Earnings and Tax Statements

When affiliation with the University of Wisconsin ends, employees lose access to HRS. This will prevent former employees from accessing their tax and earnings statements electronically. Former employees will not be able to update their address information.

Contact Human Resources

If your affiliation with the University of Wisconsin has ended and you need access to HRS information like earnings statements or tax statements, contact the UW Service Center. You can contact them at this address:

If your mailing address has changed, be sure to have your human resources representative update that information.

Request a Duplicate W-2

If your mailing information is correct, you can request a W-2 be sent to you by submitting this form:

Contact the DoIT Help Desk if you run into any issues or have any questions!

Keywords:myuw my uw portal retired pay stub paystub w2 w-2 faculty payroll requests former employee view electronically one time password additional duplicate   Doc ID:90392
Owner:Kyle A.Group:DoIT Help Desk
Created:2019-03-14 12:42 CSTUpdated:2020-02-07 18:04 CST
Sites:DoIT Help Desk
Feedback:  5   38