e-Reimbursement - Invalid URL error when logging in via My UW-Madison
When logging into e-Reimbursement via My UW-Madison, you may encounter an "Invalid URL" error if you attempt to access e-Reimbursement multiple times.
If you login to e-Reimbursement via My UW-Madison and close the e-Reimbursement window without signing out, you may encounter the following error message:
Invalid URL - unknown Content Type or no Content Type found in URL. https://portal.sfs.wisconsin.edu/psp/sfs/EMPLOYEE/ERP/?cmd=start&magic=...
This error will occur if you:
- Access e-Reimbursement via My UW
- Close the e-Reimbursement window without properly logging out
- Go to My UW and click the e-Reimbursement - Log In link again without closing your browser
To avoid this issue, click Sign out in the upper right of e-Reimbursement when finished using e-Reimbursement, as shown below.
If you are currently encountering this error, you can try the following:
- Close your browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc) completely. This is usually sufficient to allow access again via My UW
- Try going to https://portal.sfs.wisconsin.edu/psp/sfs/EMPLOYEE/ERP/h/?tab=DEFAULT and signing out properly.
- Try clearing your browser cache and cookies using these directions: Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies