This document provides steps for end-users to allow the WorkspaceONE mdm tool full access to their macOS devices.
1. Open System Preferences and Select the Profile setting. The icon is usually on the right side of the fourth row.
2. In the Device Profiles column on the left, make sure to select the profile labelled "Workspace Services."
3. In the main column near the top select the "Approve..." button.
4. Select Approve again on the confirmation pop-up.
5. You should now see the word "Verified" in green in the main column of the Workspace Services profile.