Topics Map > Campus Services > WiscList
WiscList Classlist - Changing Receive Mail Status for a Guest Member
This document outlines the process for changing whether or not a Classlist guest member receives mail. This setting cannot be changed for students who are automatically loaded into the Classlist.
This document assumes that the classlist has already been enabled. If this is not the case, please see WiscList Classlist - Enabling a List / Enabling Many Lists.
Instructors and Guest Instructors
- Log in to WiscList Admin and click Classlists.
- Click on the Classlist you would like to edit.
- On the Manage Classlist page, select Manage Classlist Members next to List Members.
- Click on the instructor, guest instructor, or guest student you would like to edit.
- From the Subscription dropdown, select the desired setting.
- Receive Mail: Member will receive all messages sent to the Classlist.
- No Mail: Member will not receive any messages sent to the Classlist.