Topics Map > Campus Services > Student Center
Student Center - Requesting an Unofficial Transcript
An overview and step-by-step guide to viewing your unofficial transcript.
Important note: This is a guide for viewing an unofficial transcript.
An unofficial transcript is useful if you want to see your past and current enrollment, grades, GPA, Dean’s List honors and more.
Some information will only be visible on an unofficial transcript and will not appear on an official transcript. Some examples: grade changes and breadth information.
To order an official transcript, please see Student Center - Ordering Your Official Transcript.
- Login to My-UW.
Note: If you are former student who no longer has access to MyUW, you can access the Student Center via myinfo.wisc.edu. For more information see Student Center - Ordering Your Official Transcript.
- Click on the Student Center tile, then the Academic Records tile
- From the menu on the left, click on “View Unofficial Transcript”.
- Click the “Submit” button process your request.
A new tab with a PDF version of your unofficial transcript will pop up.
Note: Your device must allow popups and have a PDF viewer to see the report.
View All Requested Reports
To view a list of past requests you have submitted:
- Select the “View All Requested Reports” tab.
- Select the relevant checkbox and click "View Report" to view older versions of your unofficial transcript.
- To delete requests from the list along with the PDF files, select the relevant checkbox and click "Delete".