WiscChat (Mac) - Downloading and Configuring Adium for WiscChat
This document describes how to configure Adium for WiscChat. Adium is a chat client for Mac OS X.
- Download Adium from https://adium.im/.
- Open the downloaded .dmg file.
- Drag the Adium icon to the applications icon.
- Once Adium has been installed, go to your applications folder and launch it. If a warning appears about opening applications from the internet, click Open.
Configuring Adium for WiscChat
- When opening Adium for the first time it will open to the
Adium Setup Assistant. Click Continue in the bottom right to move to the next screen.
XMPP (Jabber) in the
- Fill in your UW email address as the
Jabber ID, enter your password, and click Continue.
- Click Done.