Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 (Thunderbird) - Create and add an email message signature
This document explains how to create a signature in Thunderbird. If you use Thunderbird and the Outlook Web App, you have to create your signature in both. Office 365 (Outlook on the web | Outlook for Windows/MacOS) - Add an email signature
Create a signature
- Go to Account Settings by highlighting your email address and clicking View settings for this Account under Accounts, or by right-clicking your email address and selecting Settings.
- In the account settings window, highlight your email address.
- Under Account Settings, customize a signature.
- Check the Use HTML box to allow the use of HTML in your signature.
- Check the Attach the signature from a file instead box to use a signature stored in a file.
- Click OK.