Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 (Thunderbird) - Create and add an email message signature
This document contains instructions on using a non-Microsoft email client, such as Apple Mail or Thunderbird. Microsoft does not recommend these clients for use with Office 365, and there are often significant limitations in client functionality as a result. Because of this, the DoIT Help Desk is only able to offer best effort support for these clients, and certain issues may require the use of a Microsoft client in order to be resolved. For more information on Office 365 client support, please see: Office 365 - Which clients/protocols will be supported?.
Best Effort Support Only
This document explains how to create a signature in Thunderbird. If you use Thunderbird and the Outlook Web App, you have to create your signature in both. Office 365 (Outlook on the web | Outlook for Windows/MacOS) - Add an email signature
Create a signature
- Go to Account Settings by highlighting your email address and clicking View settings for this Account under Accounts, or by right-clicking your email address and selecting Settings.
- In the account settings window, highlight your email address.
- Under Account Settings, customize a signature.
- Check the Use HTML box to allow the use of HTML in your signature.
- Check the Attach the signature from a file instead box to use a signature stored in a file.
- Click OK.