Topics Map > DoIT Staff
Topics Map > KnowledgeBase
Topics Map > DoIT Help Desk
Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g- Viewing and Removing Current Entitlements
Viewing Current Entitlements
This document details how to view and remove currently provisioned entitlements to HRS using Oracle Identity Manager (OIM).
- Click here to
log into the OIM homepage.
- If you are viewing entitlements for yourself, click on My Access in the toolbar
at the top of the page. If you are viewing entitlements for another user, see Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g - Search for Other Users to View/Request Entitlements
before proceeding to step 3.
- Click the Entitlements tab to see a list of all currently provisioned
- First sort the Entitlements under Resources so the ones with UWJOB display first these will display as
HRS~Entitlement name. You see two sets of entitlements in this list that are duplicates, one set is related
to OIM and the other is what is in HRS. The Entitlements we will work with all have the resource of UWJOB,
if you try to remove a Peoplesoft User Entitlement it will not work. Once these are sorted you can click on
an entitlement to see more information about it.
- Click on the entitlement(s) that you wish to remove and click Remove Entitlements, make
sure you are removing the entitlements that start with HRS (in this case you see HRPRDEV because that is the
environment we are in).
- Click on the plus symbol next to the supervisor field
- On the window that pops up, you can either type the name of the supervisor you are looking for and press the search arrow or you can leave the name boxes blank and just press the search arrow which will generate a list of people to choose from.
- Click on your supervisor's entry to highlight it and then click Select. Your supervisor's name should now be entered in the Remove Entitlements page.
- Click Submit
Note: If the submit button or the supervisor's name does not appear, try closing all tabs but the Entitlements tab.