Burning ISO Images to CD Self Help
This is a self help document for burning ISO image files to CD. The Help Desk does not provide phone support for burning CDs but this page provides basic information on several common burning applications and links to their support sites where additional help can be found.
An ISO image contains all the data from a CD-ROM in one file, which can be downloaded then burned to blank CD-R or CD-RW discs. To successfully burn an ISO image, you will need a CD burner and CD burning software. The exact steps required to burn an ISO image to CD vary depending on your software. Instructions provided here are intended as general guidelines only. For advanced questions or other support issues, please visit the websites linked below.
|NOTE: These products are not supported by the Help Desk. This document is provided for self help purposes only. Please contact the manufacturer or system developer for help.
- Start ImgBurn
- Click on Write image file to disc.
- Click on the Browse for a file... icon.
- Select the file you want to burn.
- Click on the Write button.
Nero Burning Rom (http://ww2.nero.com/enu/Support.html)
- Start Nero Burning Rom
- Click File -> Open
- Choose the image file you want to burn
- Click Burn
Easy CD/Media Creator (http://www.apple.com/support/)
- Start Disk Utility
- Click File -> Open Disk Image
- Choose the file you want to burn
- In the list of volumes on the left side of Disk Utility, click the item for the image
- Click Burn