Topics Map > Campus Services > Campus Software Library
Campus Software Library SigmaPlot
This document offers information regarding the Campus Software Library's available Sigma Plot software.
SigmaPlot License Information
Campus has purchased a 20 simultaneous user license for SigmaPlot. Since multiple users will be sharing the same licenses, please shut down the software on your PC when not using it. The license server is hosted by CALS IT.
For installation information please refer to: Campus Software Library Sigmaplot Installation
For troubleshooting please refer to: Campus Software Library Sigmaplot Troubleshooting
Once installed, if you are attempting to start SigmaPlot and are unable to do so, please contact the CALS IT Administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
License Restrictions for SigmaPlot Software
- May only be used by current UW-Madison faculty, staff and students.
- May only be used on UW-Madsion owned or leased computers.
- Is exclusively for research use.
- May not be used for commercial gain.
- May not be modified.
- Must be uninstalled when you are no longer affiliated with UW-Madison.